Monday, March 29, 2010

Casa Barista Kapellen


After Jazzy Jeff bought a nice piece of equipment online from Casa Barista I had the opportunity to speak with Matthieu, owner of this online Home Barista Equipment Company.

Now Peter Beysens started the Antwerp leg of Casa Barista, I see it as a duty to inform everybody about this initiative.
For most of the home Barista's who are on the lookout for good equipment this could be a very interesting partner.

They also give Barista classes, although I don't know what they're worth. I think that after more than 7 years of Barista training, it's still very hard to give classes, but for only 59 euros it could be the perfect starting point for a Home Barista.

Good luck Peter and see you soon in my or your shop.

Clicking this gives you the Gazet Van Antwerpen (Dutch) article from last week.

No comments: